Friday, October 10, 2008

Fall Is My Busy Season

Fall is my busy season and I haven't been at all efficient on updating my blog. We have a lot going on in our lives right now.

In the past month football season has started for Conner. We had an 80th birthday celebration for Inez. I took Conner and Cole for our first ever round of golf (the most fun I have ever had on the golf course.) Cole starts football Tuesday after several weeks of practice. Jason was here Tuesday and he is just growing up so much.

I am singing a solo Sunday as part of the Anthem. I hope it goes well, I have been trying to get bronchitis and have been trying to take it easy to ward it off. The song is "In Christ Alone." It is a beautiful testament.

I promise to try to do better but this coming week is the Sunbelt Expo so not this week.

No comments:

Conner's Trophy and Medal

Conner's Trophy and Medal
We were league co-champions and the medal was for his first ever home run. It was a three run homer. I helped coach.

Cole's First Graduation

Cole's First Graduation

Jason's First Birthday

Jason's First Birthday
He already likes horses.

Peanut Butter, Creamy or Crunchy