Friday, January 16, 2009

Wow I Am Sure Tired

Home at last, I would love to get some rest but that is not in the works it doesn't seem.

Today made twelve days in a row without a day off. They were hard days, too. Tuesday week I had a meeting out of town and that Wednesday I had to go out of town to do a TV Show. Then that Thursday after lunch Mark that works with me and I struck out for San Antonio with an exhibit and peanuts for American Farm Bureau. San Antonio is a long way from Tifton GA. Monday we exhibited until 3:00 PM and broke things down and headed east. At 3:3o am Tuesday we stopped on the edge of Pensacola Bay to get a few hours sleep. At 8 we headed out for the rest of our trip back so we could unload the truck and then re-load for our board meeting and setup for the 33rd annual GA Peanut Farm Show in Albany on Wednesday morning. I got back from Albany today about 4 PM.

I have always heard no rest for the weary but next week Cheryl and I accompany my Chairman and his wife to Washington for the Inauguration and meetings with some of our Congressmen and folks at USDA who deal with food aid.

Remember to give peanut butter to your local food bank.

No comments:

Conner's Trophy and Medal

Conner's Trophy and Medal
We were league co-champions and the medal was for his first ever home run. It was a three run homer. I helped coach.

Cole's First Graduation

Cole's First Graduation

Jason's First Birthday

Jason's First Birthday
He already likes horses.

Peanut Butter, Creamy or Crunchy