Sunday, July 26, 2009

Yard Work

Cheryl and I have a beautiful yard. We both worked in the yard all day yesterday. We pruned plants, dug up unwanted volunteer plants and planted them in pots so they could be put where they would be wanted, edged all the flower beds, planted bargain plants from Lowe's, and so much more. You need to drive by and see how good it looks. We have never gotten the beauty spot of the month or week or whatever it is but we sure earned it yesterday with all the work we did in the yard. Did I mention I hate to do yard work. I would like it a lot more if it happened in the winter when it is cool. Here are some pictures I took this morning before Church.


No comments:

Conner's Trophy and Medal

Conner's Trophy and Medal
We were league co-champions and the medal was for his first ever home run. It was a three run homer. I helped coach.

Cole's First Graduation

Cole's First Graduation

Jason's First Birthday

Jason's First Birthday
He already likes horses.

Peanut Butter, Creamy or Crunchy