Sunday, September 20, 2009

No I Haven't Fallen in a Hole

Work gets really consuming this time of the year and I don't have much personal time for anything including my blog.

We are having a home cooked meal tonight including a new dish i am trying out where I took some boneless pork ribs and grilled them with salt and pepper and then came in and am simmering for now over two and a half hours in a roux I made from pineapple juice, a whole tomato diced, a whole pear diced, a tablespoon of peanut butter, and a dash of crushed red pepper.

Cheryl has Fordhooks, creamed corn, scalloped potatoes, pork and rice, stewed squash...mmmmmmmmm is supper ever going to be good.

I love creating new dishes, especially if they have either peanuts or hot pepper in them. My meat tonight has both.

No comments:

Conner's Trophy and Medal

Conner's Trophy and Medal
We were league co-champions and the medal was for his first ever home run. It was a three run homer. I helped coach.

Cole's First Graduation

Cole's First Graduation

Jason's First Birthday

Jason's First Birthday
He already likes horses.

Peanut Butter, Creamy or Crunchy