Sunday, February 28, 2010

Back Again

I have been pretty busy lately and so I got out of the habit of the personal blog. Just trying to get the habit back.

Yesterday, Bart called and told me the RA Racer derby was tonight at their church. These are the little cars made out of wood and which have no engine, just coast down a track.

His next question was as to if he could use my shop after Conner's basketball game which was fine with me and then he asked if I was going to be home. I knew what that meant and so we spent the afternoon bonding over sanding dust and paint fumes.

Well this evening is the big night and Cheryl and I are going to go to see how the racers do. I am sure there is some science to this but I have just never tried to figure it out. I am going to have to see if I can get me a few of those little kits so I can practice building these cars and hone my skills as a consulting Grandpa.

I will have to report the results later.

No comments:

Conner's Trophy and Medal

Conner's Trophy and Medal
We were league co-champions and the medal was for his first ever home run. It was a three run homer. I helped coach.

Cole's First Graduation

Cole's First Graduation

Jason's First Birthday

Jason's First Birthday
He already likes horses.

Peanut Butter, Creamy or Crunchy