Monday, May 11, 2009

Lunch with Cole

Today I had lunch with Cole. He wanted a Krystal cheeseburger, fires, and sweet tea. He only ate about three bites of the hamburger and a few of the fries and half the glass of tea. He said the hamburger was squishy and I tried to get him to try another one that was not squishy and he then told me he was not hungry and he would get a sucker after speech class. I worried about him but he seemed to be as happy as a lark and frankly I was too. Time with family is a gift and sometimes time alone with one or two members is special time. Here is his picture. What a precious little boy he is and when he hugs you it is so tender and great. I am so blessed that my grandsons are all willing to give you a hug. I love them so much. Oh yes and their parents too.

No comments:

Conner's Trophy and Medal

Conner's Trophy and Medal
We were league co-champions and the medal was for his first ever home run. It was a three run homer. I helped coach.

Cole's First Graduation

Cole's First Graduation

Jason's First Birthday

Jason's First Birthday
He already likes horses.

Peanut Butter, Creamy or Crunchy