Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Moving Erika - God is Good

Last weekend we moved Erika and Jason in to their new house.

I went by the cemetery first and had a good cry and talk with Brad. I told him how much I miss him even though I know he is here. A heavenly body has no limits so why wouldn't he be. But we like the Disciples of 2000 years ago fail to recognize it unless their is something that opens our eyes.

After the cemetery I went to Erika's new house and met her Sunday School Class there. I am becoming quite fond of my children's generation. For her class to show up and help was amazing. By the time three hours had passed the furniture had been moved from storage and was in its place, pictures were hung, drapes had been steamed, all the dishes were washed and put away, any unpacked boxes were in their prospective room and believe me there were really very few of those boxes.

I could not ever thank those young people enough.

Their generation spends time with family, they are really pretty social beings with their own group, they take time to help others and never complain, they seem to have achieved a true balance in life.

After watching that Sunday School Class work and the spirit they demonstrated...I can tell you they live the example that "God is Good."

No comments:

Conner's Trophy and Medal

Conner's Trophy and Medal
We were league co-champions and the medal was for his first ever home run. It was a three run homer. I helped coach.

Cole's First Graduation

Cole's First Graduation

Jason's First Birthday

Jason's First Birthday
He already likes horses.

Peanut Butter, Creamy or Crunchy