Friday, July 25, 2008

Hot Day for Yard Work

Today was a day a 52 year old man should be riding around on the lake or staying in the AC and not doing yard work. I did the rest of what I had at the lake and then came home and before I got un-sweaty I did the yard here and picked blueberries.

I edged the drive and flowerbeds including using this little pointed hoe I have to make the edges really nice and distinct. Mowed, blowed (blew didn't rhyme), hoed... the works.

I had lost my little camera that I carried for blog pictures and all and when I got ready to take pictures of the yard for my blog with our newer camera guess what i found in the camera bag. That is the last place I would have looked for my camera.

Well, here are pictures that show our yard after I finished. As a rule it gets cut and edged every week and gets a bit more detail every two weeks or so. I am proud of how our yard looks and growing up always hated doing yard work. Come to think of it I still hate doing yard work.

No comments:

Conner's Trophy and Medal

Conner's Trophy and Medal
We were league co-champions and the medal was for his first ever home run. It was a three run homer. I helped coach.

Cole's First Graduation

Cole's First Graduation

Jason's First Birthday

Jason's First Birthday
He already likes horses.

Peanut Butter, Creamy or Crunchy