Friday, July 18, 2008

Panama City

I really enjoyed having Cheryl and Erika and Jason in Panama City with me for part of the Southern Peanut Growers Conference. I got to work in time with them. Jason and I did some beach time and pool time. He is the sweetest little boy. His demeanor is just another of God's blessings for Erika and also for us.



Jason has a thing for bowls. He loved playing with them. I guess I will get him a three set of stainless mixing bowls for Christmas.





Jason didn't seem to be fond of any hat we tried on him but he sure liked Grandpa's new hat. What a cool dude.











Speaking of cool dudes look at his new shades. He is just too cool. He loved the water and especially the breaking waves and the waterfall in the pool. I wish I had had a lot more time with them but it was a working conference.

No comments:

Conner's Trophy and Medal

Conner's Trophy and Medal
We were league co-champions and the medal was for his first ever home run. It was a three run homer. I helped coach.

Cole's First Graduation

Cole's First Graduation

Jason's First Birthday

Jason's First Birthday
He already likes horses.

Peanut Butter, Creamy or Crunchy