Monday, July 7, 2008

Trip to Panama City for the Growers' Conference

I leave Wednesday after a meeting in Albany to go to Panama City for the Southern Peanut Growers Conference. Cheryl, Erika, and Jason will be coming that evening late and will stay through Sunday. I will have a bit of time Thursday and Mama and Daddy are coming to visit and to go with me to Southport to see where my Great Grandfather William Henry Taylor is buried. It will be nice for them to see Erika and Jason. Though I will have work to do the free time will be nicer with family there.

No comments:

Conner's Trophy and Medal

Conner's Trophy and Medal
We were league co-champions and the medal was for his first ever home run. It was a three run homer. I helped coach.

Cole's First Graduation

Cole's First Graduation

Jason's First Birthday

Jason's First Birthday
He already likes horses.

Peanut Butter, Creamy or Crunchy