Wednesday, July 9, 2008

PC Beach

I had a meeting in Albany today and came to Panama City this afternoon in prep for the Southern Peanut Growers Conference. Normally, I would have come tomorrow but I decided to personally pay for another room night and Cheryl and Erika and Jason came down after they got off work. I went shopping when I got here about 4:30 and was here when they got here at 8. Jason is so sweet and Erika is a really good mother. She has been sick and seemed really tired so I hope she just gets some rest. It will be nice to have some time with them tomorrow before things get rolling for the conference. I have to meet Deborah and go over VIP's and other things sometime tomorrow so I will probably leave it to the heat of the day. I am glad that they are here. I love family time.

No comments:

Conner's Trophy and Medal

Conner's Trophy and Medal
We were league co-champions and the medal was for his first ever home run. It was a three run homer. I helped coach.

Cole's First Graduation

Cole's First Graduation

Jason's First Birthday

Jason's First Birthday
He already likes horses.

Peanut Butter, Creamy or Crunchy