Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve

It is Christmas Eve and oh how I look forward to tomorrow. It will be Christmas and it will be a time of fellowship with our family with Christmas Dinner and then opening packages in the afternoon. I am afraid the recession has not hit here yet. It will be here later I suppose though I paid off the credit card bill today. We don't carry credit card debt forward so the surprise should not be too much after January.


I bought an artificial Christmas Tree last year at the 90% off sale and I see now that a 7.5 by 4.5 foot tree is not big enough. Here is a picture.

You can see we have a big Christmas in store and Santa has not yet even come. And Bart and Kip still have theirs to come tomorrow.

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas.


No comments:

Conner's Trophy and Medal

Conner's Trophy and Medal
We were league co-champions and the medal was for his first ever home run. It was a three run homer. I helped coach.

Cole's First Graduation

Cole's First Graduation

Jason's First Birthday

Jason's First Birthday
He already likes horses.

Peanut Butter, Creamy or Crunchy