Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Wow

I got my Magellan Handheld GPS for Christmas from Cheryl.

I wanted it to use on the boat so when I find fish I can give them a waypoint and then can fish the areas where the fish hang out.

The Magellan is what the soldiers used in the first Gulf War that allowed them to surprise the Iraqis by coming through the desert where even the Iraqis got lost.



Cole arrived in a totally new outfit. It included an Underarmor shirt with Football on the front. It is athletic wear and he sure looks as if he has been playing.

He showed us his new shoes, new jeans, and new shirt. I wonder if he had on new underwear?












Conner is really growing up. This is strange but it makes me a bit sad. You can see his maturity growing when you realize he is almost as interested in the gifts of others as he is in his own gifts.

He is such a sweet young man. I am blessed with three Grandsons who are each their own individual but each so sweet and well mannered.


Conner and Jason were hiding behind a big present so no-one could find them.

Jason has now learned how to pose and say cheese when someone wants to make a picture. Sometimes it is so extreme he closes his eyes as he says cheese.











Mentioning saying cheese, you better get ready. Cole was so disappointed that he didn't get a digital camera at home but you know Santa coordinates with grandparents. Every time he comes to our house he ends up wanting to take pictures with my digital camera. Here is a picture of us taking a picture of each other. He took pictures of everyone and everything. I had 209 pictures so I wonder how many he had?


Here is a picture of Jason after he hit his finger with the hammer Aunt Sarah and Uncle Jim put in his toolbox they sent.

Okay I am really kidding here, that is Jason saying cheese with every ounce of his joy. He is not crying, he is saying cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese.


The boys all got tool boxes but Sarah bought tools that matched their ages. How sweet.

Since Brad went to Heaven to live I guess family is just that much more important to me and I did call my parents and brother and sister to wish them Merry Christmas.

Conner and Cole show what Uncle Henry and Aunt Debbie gave them.

These boys love to color and Conner is in art class and is doing really well. He is an amazing artist. Cole is really good about staying in the lines, too.

I put these pictures on so my sister and brother can see how happy they made some little boys. I failed to get Jason in the picture of the gifts from Henry and Debbie.


At least in 209 photos I got one of him opening his present from them.

There was sure a lot of activity going on with the crowd we had. Cheryl's mother, her eldest brother John and his daughter Kendra, her brother Robert, Bart, Kip, Conner, Cole, Erika, and Jason. Cheryl and I were both in grandparent heaven.





No comments:

Conner's Trophy and Medal

Conner's Trophy and Medal
We were league co-champions and the medal was for his first ever home run. It was a three run homer. I helped coach.

Cole's First Graduation

Cole's First Graduation

Jason's First Birthday

Jason's First Birthday
He already likes horses.

Peanut Butter, Creamy or Crunchy