Saturday, December 13, 2008

Family Christmas

Christmas is my most favorite holiday. It is a holiday of remembrance of Christ's birth and a holiday of excitement for children.

Grandchildren have demonstrated to me how lucky a man I really am.

Last night we had Christmas with my Mama and Daddy and the Children and Grandchildren. I loved the present I got from my Grandsons, A group hug. Three little boys all hugging me at once. Wow!

Here is a Christmas Picture for you. What fine looking young men, self included. I was only fifty-two when this picture was taken.

No comments:

Conner's Trophy and Medal

Conner's Trophy and Medal
We were league co-champions and the medal was for his first ever home run. It was a three run homer. I helped coach.

Cole's First Graduation

Cole's First Graduation

Jason's First Birthday

Jason's First Birthday
He already likes horses.

Peanut Butter, Creamy or Crunchy