Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My First Christmas Present

I got my first Christmas present tonight and wow what a present.

For a couple months Jason would look at a picture of me and say Papa, his version of Grandpa. When I would look at him and ask who am I and point to myself he just looked at me with this dumbfounded look like, don't you know who you are?

Tonight he and Erika were at the house and he looked at a picture of Erika and Brad, pointed, and said Mama. I asked, who am I and he looked at me and said Papa. My heart jumped for joy.

No comments:

Conner's Trophy and Medal

Conner's Trophy and Medal
We were league co-champions and the medal was for his first ever home run. It was a three run homer. I helped coach.

Cole's First Graduation

Cole's First Graduation

Jason's First Birthday

Jason's First Birthday
He already likes horses.

Peanut Butter, Creamy or Crunchy