Thursday, June 12, 2008

I Didn't Get Lost

I haven't forgotten my way to my blog. It has just been a really busy week for me. We did committee meetings and the Board meeting to pass a final budget for the coming fiscal year which begins July 1.

Work is all I have done lately and last night I worked until 10:30 and was back at work this morning at 6:45. I was tired when I got home today.

Donald Chase who is one of my board members brought us some corn today and we put it in the freezer tonight creamed. We had 90 ears of corn and ended up with 8 full quarts of creamed corn. It yielded really well.

We had Bart, Robert, John, Inez, Cheryl and Me here to help though after it was shucked and silked it seems that most of the help left except John and he stayed until the first batch was done and then left. Inez made a spaghetti dish for supper to make sure we were fed.

No comments:

Conner's Trophy and Medal

Conner's Trophy and Medal
We were league co-champions and the medal was for his first ever home run. It was a three run homer. I helped coach.

Cole's First Graduation

Cole's First Graduation

Jason's First Birthday

Jason's First Birthday
He already likes horses.

Peanut Butter, Creamy or Crunchy