Friday, June 27, 2008

Vacation

I am taking a vacation this week at the lake.

I will get everything cleaned up and ready, take the boat out, may fix some stump markers so i can come in after dark with my docking lights, and so forth. I plan a big hurrah the weekend of the 4th starting with a day on the lake, good food, fireworks and more fireworks. I don't have a clue who will be there and It may just be Cheryl and me but we will have fun.

I bought more flowering plants to take so it will be nice to have a week to water them to get the root system partially established.

I hope you all have a happy 4th of July.

No comments:

Conner's Trophy and Medal

Conner's Trophy and Medal
We were league co-champions and the medal was for his first ever home run. It was a three run homer. I helped coach.

Cole's First Graduation

Cole's First Graduation

Jason's First Birthday

Jason's First Birthday
He already likes horses.

Peanut Butter, Creamy or Crunchy