Thursday, June 19, 2008

Lake Time and Now Back to Work






I had a nice sabbatical at the Lake in spurts, a day off to get there and then an afternoon after the Cotton Commission meeting. Today it is back to work with a conference call and travel to Atlanta and then DC, SW Alabama, and Amelia Island, FL before I am back at home for a night next Wednesday.



I took the boat out twice and the first day there was not a pontoon boat at Ed Dorminey's house, the next day there was. Looks like Janice won that discussion.


I know it is crazy to plant stuff at the lake when you are only there a couple times a month but look at these pictures and you will understand why I like to have some plants there.

No comments:

Conner's Trophy and Medal

Conner's Trophy and Medal
We were league co-champions and the medal was for his first ever home run. It was a three run homer. I helped coach.

Cole's First Graduation

Cole's First Graduation

Jason's First Birthday

Jason's First Birthday
He already likes horses.

Peanut Butter, Creamy or Crunchy