Monday, June 16, 2008

Muggy Monday

Yesterday was an emotional day for me. Brad's loss is deep for me and I will never stop missing him on this earth. He truly knew I was his father and we neither of us ever doubted that. The fact that he is in Heaven is the only reason I can get up and go on with my life every day.

Well this morning I got up and went for my walk. I was on the street at ten till five and boy was it ever muggy. You could see the haze around the street lights and the streets were wet. Still, it amazes me that there were a lot of folks that had their irrigation systems on after the rain we had yesterday. That was water and money that was just running down the gutter. If we all managed water there would be plenty for all our needs.

Well, time to finish getting ready for work.

No comments:

Conner's Trophy and Medal

Conner's Trophy and Medal
We were league co-champions and the medal was for his first ever home run. It was a three run homer. I helped coach.

Cole's First Graduation

Cole's First Graduation

Jason's First Birthday

Jason's First Birthday
He already likes horses.

Peanut Butter, Creamy or Crunchy