Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Long week

This has been a long week. I have been to a meeting in Perry, a promotion in Atlanta, a meeting in Washington, the last session and graduation for our young leaders class and then finally tot he USA Peanut Congress. I am getting too old for this and am just about worn out. I am really looking forward to sleeping in my own bed tomorrow night. I also sure want to see my grandsons because it has been too long since I have seen them. At least I got to see Chery when I went through Tifton Sunday afternoon to unpack and repack.

No comments:

Conner's Trophy and Medal

Conner's Trophy and Medal
We were league co-champions and the medal was for his first ever home run. It was a three run homer. I helped coach.

Cole's First Graduation

Cole's First Graduation

Jason's First Birthday

Jason's First Birthday
He already likes horses.

Peanut Butter, Creamy or Crunchy