Monday, June 2, 2008

What a Day

This might have been one of the worst day trips I have ever made to Atlanta. It is usually interesting to travel with Inez and that was the only part of the trip that was good except the Doctor said I am doing fine.

I left Emory Eye Clinic and about five minutes in to the trip home the temp gauge on the car pegged out on the Hot. I quickly stopped and there was steam coming out of the right front corner of the hood. It was after 4:30 and by the time I could find a wrecker and Dodge dealer and rental car company I finally picked Inez up at Crawford Long at about 6:45. I don't even want to know what this is going to cost. We drove home in a Nissan Morano which is a car that rides like a truck. They call them crossovers. A couple things do interest me about it. You cannot feel any changing of gears. It just sort of goes and keeps going faster with no shifting. The other thing is that it is a really quiet vehicle. It has no squeaks and there is barely any road noise.

Well it was a long hard day....goodnight.

No comments:

Conner's Trophy and Medal

Conner's Trophy and Medal
We were league co-champions and the medal was for his first ever home run. It was a three run homer. I helped coach.

Cole's First Graduation

Cole's First Graduation

Jason's First Birthday

Jason's First Birthday
He already likes horses.

Peanut Butter, Creamy or Crunchy